setter_gr wrote:CalorieKing Nutrition & Exercise Manager v4.1.0
You can record everything you eat and the exercise you do using our huge food and exercise database, and then track
your weight over time. Our personal profiling feature tells you exactly how many calories you need every day to
lose, gain or maintain your ideal body weight.
You'll be astounded when you see exactly how the calories add up during the day when you can record every calorie
you intake. You'll also see exactly what changes you need to make to achieve your weight goals.
NEW IN VERSION 4.1
● You can track sodium, saturated fat, cholesterol, calcium, and sugar, in addition to calories, total fat, carbs,
protein, and fiber.
● Includes a new customizable diary - it's easy to record the nutrients most important to you.
● Do you eat several snacks a day, or more than three meals? You can now record up to six meals or snacks per day,
which lets you keep better track of your intake.
● 50,000+ food database! Largest and most comprehensive available!
● Incredibly easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface. Miles ahead of our competitors!
● Food and Exercise Diet Diary - Tracks what you have eaten, and how much more you can eat, each day.
● Intelligent personal profile works out exactly how many calories you need to eat.
● Set goals and targets for calories, carbohydrates, fat, protein, and fiber.
● Make regular check-ins and graph your progress on your Palm.
● Great printing of reports, graphs and diary entries.
● Sync your diary entries to and from the CalorieKing Handheld Diet Diary for Palm OS. Now you can keep track of
your intake at your desk or on-the-go!
● Track multiple users - Track up to 5 individual users. Great for families!
● Our new food database is even easier to use and search!.
● Automatic food database updates - stay automatically up-to-date with our latest food database!
► Microsoft Windows
► Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP operating system
► A PC with a Pentium 300MHZ processor or better
► 64MB of RAM
► 30MB of Hard Disk Space
► 1024x768 display capable of displaying 256 colors or better
DOWNLOAD HERE :
PASSWORD : enjoy4free
Link checked on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:44 pm (GMT) [Linkchecker Bot]
- Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-02-15
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum